Certification training tuition includes:
- Phase 1: Intensive Workshop (does not include travel or room & board)
- Phase 2: Supervision by Koru Mindfulness faculty
- Phase 3: Portfolio review
- Ongoing support from faculty
- Access to full curriculum and resources, including our teacher dashboard for student management
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.
Annual Renewal and Dashboard ($195)
($225 effective July 1)
- Listing in the certified teacher’s directory
- Right to advertise as Koru-accreditated teacher
- Permission to use Koru logo, curriculum, & materials
- Course management platform
- Student coaching via Koru app
- Teaching forum & resources
Koru Student App Fee ($3.99)
The Koru app is a core piece of the Koru system. Students can practice, explore concepts in depth and share meaningfully with their teacher and classmates. See how Koru app compares to other apps.
Learn more about the app
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Teachers in training who wish to withdraw from the certification program may receive a refund of 80% of their certification tuition, excluding the $50 application fee if they withdraw before they participate in a Phase 1 Koru Teacher Certification Workshop. No tuition reimbursement is possible for teachers in training who have already completed a certification workshop.
It will make our lives much easier if we are notified of withdrawals at least 30 days before a training workshop commences, so we greatly appreciate your trying to do this.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.