Certification tuition includes:
- Phase 1: Certification Workshop (does not include travel or room & board)
- Phase 2: Supervision by Koru Mindfulness faculty
- Phase 3: Portfolio review
- Ongoing support from faculty
- Access to full curriculum and resources
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
Teachers in training who wish to withdraw from the certification program may receive a refund of 80% of their certification tuition, excluding the $50 application fee if they withdraw before they participate in a Phase 1 Koru Teacher Certification Workshop. No tuition reimbursement is possible for teachers in training who have already completed a certification workshop.
It will make our lives much easier if we are notified of withdrawals at least 30 days before a training workshop commences, so we greatly appreciate your trying to do this.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Annual Certification License
Annual Certification License Fee $75
- Listing in the certified teacher’s directory
- Right to advertise self as Koru Certified teacher
- Permission to use Koru logo and materials
- Discounts for Koru trainings and events
- Eligibility to be invited as trainer for Koru Center sponsored events
Annual Dashboard Subscription Fee $120
- Course Management Software
- Teacher Forums
- Teaching Resources