Teach Koru. Change lives.
Mindfulness is one of the most critical skills a college age adult can master. Yet too often, the way mindfulness is taught is neither relevant nor accessible to the people who need it most.
Koru’s evidence-based training is specifically designed to address this problem, and it’s backed up by a comprehensive certification and teacher-support program. Our mindfulness teacher certification program will get you the tools to start changing lives.
“Students’ response to Koru has me nearly speechless! All of the students’ are returning with their homework completed!”
– Donna Costa, Touro University, Las Vegas NV
Certification Program Benefits
- Easy access for support and consultation from the Center for Koru Mindfulness® faculty.
- Access to Koru Mindfulness® teaching materials, training videos, and audio recordings.
- Inclusion in the directory of Certified Koru Mindfulness Teachers on the Koru Center website and use of this designation for your own website and training materials.
- Eligibility to be selected to serve as faculty for Koru Center events and trainings.
- Discounted fees for Koru Center events and trainings.
- Permission to use the trademarked Koru Logo in all of your training and advertising materials.
“The workshop was deeply instructive, powerful and insightful. It was all that I expected and more.”
– Roxanne Stoehr, Southeastern Louisiana University
Who benefits from being certified?
Anyone who would like to use mindfulness in their work with college and graduate students or other emerging adults.
- College Counseling Center Professionals
- Health and Wellness Professionals
- Higher Education Professionals providing academic support to emerging adults
- University Based Student Affairs Professionals
- Professionals who work with young adults in any capacity
- Faculty or other higher educational professionals
Learning to reach college-age adults
The certification program is designed to teach you everything you need to know to effectively teach mindfulness to emerging adults using the Koru Mindfulness curriculum.
Once you have been accepted into our program you will participate in our 3 phase certification program that can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on your timeframe. You will attend a workshop with lead trainers, facilitate your own classes with support from us, and submit a portfolio of your experience teaching Koru.
Once you become certified, your yearly membership will include access to updated curricula and resources.